A Comenius Project aiming at finding out new methods in teaching Science and new strategies that can help the pupils increase their interests and their motivation in the study of this subject by using the four natural elements and the relationship between humans and nature through the centuries.
Sunday, 21 November 2010
News from Iceland
I got good news about the webside. We can publish one. Now I have to send them a ideas about the layout. Do you have ideas?
- Change the default logo (use the one which we decided in Spain). - Choose an appropiate template related to our project. - Discard all the navigation items that have nothing to do with the final use of the website. Hugs.
Hello dear Linda, unfortunately I can do only a little contribute for this week because I'm very busy at school :(
About the web site, I agree with Chema but I visit the link you sent and I found it really good! I like its layout of easy insight. What program was used? Morover, I think we have to help you, infact also we have to publish on the web our work. Really Linda, I can help you if you need. I'm quite pratical. Let me know
- Change the default logo (use the one which we decided in Spain).
ReplyDelete- Choose an appropiate template related to our project.
- Discard all the navigation items that have nothing to do with the final use of the website.
Hugs.
Hello dear Linda, unfortunately I can do only a little contribute for this week because I'm very busy at school :(
ReplyDeleteAbout the web site, I agree with Chema but I visit the link you sent and I found it really good! I like its layout of easy insight. What program was used?
Morover, I think we have to help you, infact also we have to publish on the web our work. Really Linda, I can help you if you need. I'm quite pratical.
Let me know
I forget to post the link you sent http://whalersandpilgrims.net/
ReplyDeleteSee you soon here :)
PS: I hope also the other partners will visit this blog soon :)